• Top Quality Transparent Crystal Protective Case for Samsung F700
• Made from high resistant material, tough but flexible.
• Protects your Samsung F700 from scratch, dust, impact.
• Comes with a custom anti-scratch packaging pouch, ensures the crystal case will not be scratched in transit.
• The best choice to protect your cell phone Samsung F700.
• Can fit Samsung F700 perfectly.
Package ContentManufacturer and Origin: China
• 1 x Crystal Case for Samsung F700
Citronid provides the following easy and secure payment options.
- No payment is required until you confirm your order.
- 90% of all orders are shipped within 4 days after we receive your payment. The other 10% are shipped within 7 days.
||Payment Arrival Time
||2 - 5 days
||15 minutes - 1 days
||10 minutes - 1 days
Note: Customer are responsible to pay for all transaction fee